Section Leader Stock & Systems
An excellent opportunity to join a global FMCG group.
Our client is a rapidly growing retail business headquartered in the Midlands.
With ambitious growth plans, they continue to invest further in new products and processes using technology to improve their service offering and enable scalable growth. Winning multiple awards year on year, they have advanced through all the league tables to become a leader in their field.
As a part of their continuous business development and innovation, they are proud to be opening their first fully automated distribution centre that will be serving the supply chain nationally. This presents an opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting business.
My client values investing in their people and offers an outstanding salary, benefits package and progression opportunities.
You would be responsible for managing efficient product flow through an automated facility.
Ensuring appropriate inventory levels, storage and stock rotation.
The Stock and Systems Section Leaders responsibility is to maximise optimising productivity and maintaining a highly performing team – you will manage a team of selectors and logistics assistants.
- Managing day to day running of the team, including carrying out regular team meetings and 121’s with all team members.
- Managing the day to day operational product flow requirements through the automation systems, including stock availability
- Informing the National Supply Chain Management Department of products that are not complying with Health & Safety or internal standards specifications.
- Allocating team resources, providing delivery time lines and managing priorities.
- KPIs are monitored and achieved
- Authorising the working hours, holidays, time off and breaks as well as overtime.
- Automation experience within a similar role.
- Experience with Manhattan WMS is beneficial.
- Relationship building and communication skills to collaboratively work with stakeholders both internal and external.
- GCSEs/A-Levels or Equivalent.
- Experience in Logistics / Supply Chain Management Experience in operating warehouse management and warehouse control systems.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain systems (TMS/WMS/Portals/WCS/Oracle etc)
£42,000 – £57,000
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.