An exciting opportunity to join a multinational logistics company.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, this is for you.
Our client is a fast evolving third party logistic company who are aggressively growing in the UK.
They specialise in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Technology, Consumer home products, health care, automotive and industrial and are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
- Source, manage and schedule suitable vendors for all required equipment & services to ensure final solution is delivered within Capex budget and within agreed timelines.
- Support operations to ensure process target UPHs are achieved, and identify and analyse discrepancies based on project scope changes.
- Apply lean tools, including standardized work, 5S visual factory, total productive maintenance and pull systems.
- Establish and implement work standards through time studies and other accepted methods.
- Implement TPM methodology in accordance with the corporate standards.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of Plant Engineers.
- Support all functions, from an engineering perspective until process stabilises and target UPHs are achieved.
- Research and analyse new and innovative solution opportunities.
- Support continuous process improvement throughout the project delivery life cycle.
- Engineering degree with an emphasis on Industrial, Manufacturing or similar discipline.
- Knowledge of, and ability to implement principles of lean manufacturing, including standardised work, 5S visual factory, total productive maintenance, pull systems, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience with AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Kaizen / LEAN / six sigma concepts and methodologies.
- Must be able to travel nationally and globally 25% of time.
- Ability to articulate and quantify technical risks on the project.
- If you are a Project Engineer keen to get stuck in to a new challenge then this could be perfect for you.
Salary – £50,000 – £60,000 plus benefits.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.