My client is looking for a Logistics Project Manager to help lead a start up operation in Coventry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Logistics Project Manager to join a market leading third party logistics provider.
3PL Logistics Provider based in Coventry.
As the Logistics Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering a range of projects and programmes including start ups, closures, site consolidations, customer implementations and systems implementations.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will also have responsibility for all aspects of operational design and the implementations of complex solutions including automation, robotics and WMS.
- Must be flexible and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, quick thinking, and a solid understanding of the main principles of Logistics.
- Advanced MS Office and MS Project skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement principles of lean manufacturing, including standardised work, 5S visual factory, total productive maintenance, pull systems, etc.
- Knowledge of Kaizen / LEAN / Six Sigma concepts and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Method Time Management.
- Ability to articulate and quantify technical risks on the project.
- Prince2 accredited.
- £50,000 – £60,000 + benefits
- Private health care
- Private pension
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.