Engineering and Maintenance Manager
My client is opening a brand new fully automated Distribution Centre in Coalville. As a part of the team creation, they are looking for an Engineering and Maintenance Manager who will work alongside the Supply Chain Director to spearhead the operations of the site.
This role is suited to an individual who has worked in an automated environment and can bring that knowledge to this business.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a rapidly growing retail business headquartered in the Midlands. With ambitious growth plans, they continue to invest further in new products and processes using technology to improve their service offering and enable scalable growth. Winning multiple awards year on year, they have advanced through all the league tables to become a leader in their field.
As a part of their continuous business development and innovation, they are proud to be opening their first fully automated distribution centre that will be serving the supply chain nationally. This presents an opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting business.
My client values investing in their people and offers an outstanding salary, benefits package and progression opportunities.
As the Engineering and Maintenance Manager you will be joining a well regarded leadership team to continue to create a best in class distribution centre in Coalville.
This role will encompass your automation knowledge that you will be bringing but also allow you to learn and develop in your career.
The role duties include (but not limited to):
- Working with the National Supply Chain Director to work on continued operational improvements
- Team management of 2 Facilities Managers and 1 Maintenance Manager – you will be directly involved in hiring these people
- Dealing with all 3rd party contracts including Resident Maintenance and Facilities Maintenance
- Leading on complex automation projects
- Ensuring all KPIs and SLAs are met against agreed targets
- Development and training of the team
To be considered for this role it is a prerequisite that you have come from an automated environment. My client is looking for a Subject Matter Expert to share what excellence looks like in a collaborative way working towards the goals of the team and business.
Previous experience of working in the Retail industry would be ideal as it will allow you to step into the role understanding the expectations and processes. However, if you have not worked in Retail but can bring your automation knowledge your profile may still be considered.
Additional profile requirements include:
- Recognised academic qualification
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of Engineering standards
- Working on site 5 days per week in Coalville
- Work 30 weekend days per year
This role of Engineering and Maintenance Manager is a pivotal and exciting role that is linked to the success of the Distribution Centre!
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
A competitve basic salary with excellents benefits and a generous salary uplift after 12 months.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.